Buscar

Welcome to Bookish Love!

Thanks for stopping by my new blog, Bookish Love. I suppose that since this is the first post, I should explain a little about this blog. It’s a book review blog, but also a lot more. You can expect to find publishing news, talk about book covers, resources for authors and readers, and a whole bunch more. I aim to make this blog a way for readers to immerse themselves in the Wild World of Books in every way possible. 

A little about me: I’m a high school student, a publishing intern, and an avid baker. I read in many genres, however I tend to focus on Young Adult and New Adult books. I read in all the following genres: 

--Urban Fantasy 
--Epic Fantasy 
--Contemporary Romance 
--Dystopian 
--Science Fiction 
--Contemporary Fiction 
--LBGT
-- And More! 

(For more details about this blog’s mission and genres, check out the “About” page. For more details on the blog's reviews, check out the "Review System". Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me using the form on the sidebar.)

Feel free to comment, follow, or contact me. I’m looking forward to keeping up this blog, and I’d love to hear your opinion on it. Thanks again for stopping by; I hope you’ll stick around. 

-Laura 

0 comments:

Post a Comment